Returns & Exchanges
- I am not responsible for mis-measuring or slight size differences. All ring mandrels are ever so slightly off. Just depending on the mandrel. If you order the wrong size you can send them back and purchase my "resize" listing. Your rings will either be resized or remade in the correct size.
- If you do not know your size please purchase the sizer in the shop & measure tightly for stacks and loose for ooak pieces ( such as mountain bands ).
- All Fox and the Fawn items are handcrafted, due to that fact - all items differ slightly.
- I do not except returns on items due to the personal nature of some of the items I sell, each and every order is made just for the customer.
- I am not responsible for lost or stolen packages.
I do Internationally! However please understand I have ZERO control over international custom fees your country may charge you. I am sorry but I cannot risk my business by "marking" item as "gift", ___, or ___.
" Customs Duty is a tariff or tax imposed on goods when transported across international borders. The purpose of Customs Duty is to protect each country's economy, residents, jobs, environment, etc., by controlling the flow of goods, especially restrictive and prohibited goods, into and out of the country. "
to the UK https://www.gov.uk/duty-free-goods/overview
I personally love customs and are honored when asked to create something for you. That being said I only take creative winged customs that give me the creative freedom to make it wonderful. A 50% nonrefundable deposit is need to start the actual production, and the other 50% must be paid before shipment. Please allow up to 4/6 weeks depending on request as I may need additional material.