Shipping & Sizing
All fox and the fawn items take roughly 3 weeks to complete, although- I am always working to get them out ASAP.
All orders may require a day or two to update and scan. First class usa shipping usually takes 2-7 days. International usually ship time is 2 weeks - 2 months.
All items are shipped first class UPS . Please check current production time under " shipping". It changes depending on season.
YES. I do. However please understand I have ZERO control over international custom fees your country may charge you. I am sorry but I cannot risk my business by "marking" item as "gift", ___, or ___.
" Customs Duty is a tariff or tax imposed on goods when transported across international borders. The purpose of Customs Duty is to protect each country's economy, residents, jobs, environment, etc., by controlling the flow of goods, especially restrictive and prohibited goods, into and out of the country. "
to the UK https://www.gov.uk/duty-free-goods/overview
Sizing and more info
- I am not responsible for mis-measuring or slight size differences. All ring mandrels are ever so slightly off. Just depending on the mandrel.
If you order the wrong size you can send them back and purchase my "resize" listing. Your rings will be sized to the correct size for you.
Not sure of your size???
- If you do not know your size please purchase the sizer in the shop & measure tightly for stacks and loose for ooak pieces ( such as mountain bands ).
- All Fox and the Fawn items are handcrafted, due to that fact - all items differ slightly.
- I do not except returns on items due to the personal nature of some of the items I sell, each and every order is made just for the customer.
- I am not responsible for lost or stolen packages.